HANDOUT ABOUT DEALING WITH DATA
The Foundation of Száz Valley, which deals with( the protection of nature, and we refer to it as the handler of the data, releases its brief about dealing with data, which is about handling data, and it is connected to a website, which can be found under the domain of www.vadludsokadalom.hu, and it is maintained by this company. We refer to this handout int he other parts of the text as brief about coping with data. )
The handout about coping with data refers to the handling of the personal data, which are recorded during the process of covering messages, that are sent by using the website we mentioned above.
- The data of the company, which deals with handling the details
Data handler: Száz Valley, Foundation for the protection of nature
Place of settlement: 2836 Baj, Dózsa György Street 8.
Address: 2836 Baj, Dózsa György Street 8.
Telephone number: +36 30 6634 659.
Tax number: 18617601111
The number of the court order: Pk 6015 2008 14
Number of registration: 1698
Contact person: Péter Csonka
Service provider: https://megacp.com
- Handling details, which are in connection with the data, that are given during the process of sending messages
- 1. The exact circle of the handled data, and the purpose of data handling.
Personal detail: any piece of information, which can refer to an identified or identifiable person, (we refer to them as involved person int he other parts of this )text. Identifiable is that natural person, who can be identified by one or more details, in direct or indirect way, and it can happen particularly by any identifier, for example name, data for positioning the location, number, online identifier, which is also called ip address, or by data, which can refer to the person’s corporal, genetic, physiological, economic, intellectual, social or cultural identifiability.
Name: the purpose of handling data is the identifying of the given person.
E-mail address: it provides the purpose of keeping the connection between the data handler and the sender of the message.
Telephone number: the availability of the sender of the message, which is appropriate for keeping contact by the data handler in connection with the message.
The text of the message: it does not need to contain further personal data.
The circle of the involved people: every viewer of the webpage, and within this circle, in connection:
– with the process of handling cookies,
– the visiters of the site. supporters,
– marketmen and marketwomen,
– people, who take part ont he bird watching contest.
– referring to the contact form the visiters, who contact the data handler for any kind of purpose.
II.2. The legal basis of handling data
With the regard to the data, which are given during the process of sending a message, the legal basis of handling data is the contribution of the involved person.
It is qualified as contribution, if some kind of technological setting is done by the involved person on a website of the internet, and this setting happens during the process of having a claim for services. This setting is in connection with this process, or a square, which refers to the service can also be marked by the involved person during the process of visiting the page of the internet. But any action or proclamation can be qualified as contribution as well, which shows the expressed contribution of the involved person to the planned handling of his or her personal data int he given context
II.3. The length of handling data
The data handler copes with the data, which are provided for keeping contact, and that are given during the process of the filling of the contact form and the process of sending a message. These details are handled by the data handler for a year, namely for one year after answering the message, then these details will be erased by him or her.
III.Further details, which are logged by the system
III.1. The circle of the handled details, and the purpose of data handling
IP address: it is a number for identifying, which belongs to the device of the user, who sends messages, and it is distributed by the company, that is responsible for providing internet. The IP address is handled by the data handler for the purpose of maintaining the security of the informatic system.
The appointment of sending the message is handled by the data handler for the purpose of the insurance of the system’s informatic security.
The purpose of the handout about data handling is to send an order to the data handler, who is called client int he other parts of the texts, and this order refers to the services of the person, who handles the details
1) To send an order to the data handler, which refers to the services of the person, who handles the details. (Int he other parts of the text: client).
2) The person, who contacts the data handler for the purpose of requesting a quotation or making a complaint, or any other purposes (int he other parts of the text: involved person.) To get an appropriate, exact and thorough handout about which personal data will be collected from him or her, and what purposes and which circumstances will these details be used and handled by the data handler, furthermore this handout should be about what kinds of rights can the involved person possess from the point of view of the data handlings.
III.2: The areas that are debarred from the process of handling details
The data handler does not handle such detail, which is not collected by him or her from the involved person. The involved person can exclusively give his or her own personal details ont he website, respectively during the usage of the data handler’s details for availability, which are given by the person, who handles the details through the website.
If the involved person does not give his or her own personal details, the obligation of the informan is the procurement of the involved person’s contribution.
With the beginning of the usage of the website the conditions that are included in this handout will be accepted by the involved person, that is why we ask you to read this handout about data handling carefully before the usage of the website, respectively before beginning to contact for the purpose of requesting for a quotation or making a complaint or any other purposes.
IV.1. Contact for the purpose of requesting a quotation, making a complaint or any other purposes
The legal basis of the data handling is the involved person’s expressed, unconditional and voluntary contribution – which is given and based ont he points of the present handout, – in case of handling a complaint the legal basis of data handling is the 17./ b paragraph of the law about the protection of the consumers from the year 1997 with the number of CLV.
The personal details will be forthwith erased all at once with the termination of the data handling’s purpose and by the request of the involved person, except for those details, which are needed to be preserved by the data handler for a certain period of time, which is based on an obligation made by a rule of law. The data handler is obliged to preserve these personal details for a certain period of time, which is determined int he rule of law, which decrees the obligatory handling of the details. In case of handling a complaint according to the 17/B paragraph of the law about the protection of the consumers from the year 1997 and with the number of CLV the record, which is made about the oral complaint, the written complaint and the answer which is given to it are needed to be preserved by the data handler for five – five years.
The involved person has an opportunity to contact the data handler by the usage of the details of availability, which are given on the website called www.vadludsokadalom.hu. This connection with the data handler can be made for the purpose of requesting for a quotation, making a complaint and to provide the interests of any other purposes. All in this process the involved person sends the following personal details for the data handlerr:
- Full name
- e-mail adress;
- Phone number;
- Mail address;
- The subject of the contact;
In case of oral complaint, if the remedy of the complaint could not have been done immediately, the data handler draws up a record, which contains the following details:
- The place, time, way, subject and content of the complaint ;
- The private identification number.
The giving of personal details is prescribed by a legal rule in case of making a complaint, but in case of requesting for a quotation or any other purpose it is based on the individual’s own resolution. In case of default in providing data sending messages, keeping connections, the making of the record, which is the answer that refers to the contact, respectively to the process of giving a quotation, sending this record, respectively the all – round investigation of the complaint will become impossible.
V.1. Security of the details
The data handler makes an obligation for himself or herself, that he or she will care about the security of the details, furthermore he or she will take those technical and organizational actions, and he or she will conform those rules of procedure, which ensure that the taken, stored and handled details should be protected, respectively he or she hinders the complete consummation, the unauthorized usage and the unauthorized alteration of these details. The data handler makes an obligation for himself or herself about the point as well, that he or she contacts every third person, to whom the details will be forwarded or given by him or her, which is based on the contribution of the involved person to suffice the requirement of the security of the data.
The data handler cares about the point, that incompetent person should not have access to the handled details, unauthorized person should not make these details public, should not forward together with the modification and the erasing of these details. The handled details can come to know exclusively by the data handler together with his or her employees, respectively the data processor, who is used by the data handler, these details will not be transmitted to a third person, who does not possess any rights to recognize these details.
The data handler does everything to make it possible, that the details will not be damaged, respectively destroyed even by accident.
This commitment we mentioned above is prescribed by the data handler, and he or she prescribes it to his or her employees, who take part in the process of handling data.
Sensitive details will not be collected by the data handler under any circumstances, which are those personal details, that refer to racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, affiliation in religion and worldview or membership in a trade union, together with the genetic and biometric details, which provide the purpose individual identifying of natural persons, the details of health care and personal details, which refer to the natural persons’ sexual lives and their sexual orientation.
V.2. The circle of people, who have rights to come to know the personal details, processing data
The data handler owns rights to come to know the personal details according to the effective legal rules.
The data handler maintains the right to draw a data processor into his or her data handlings in the future, about which procedure he or she will inform the involved people by modifying the present handout about handling data.
In the absence of particular legal provisions details, that provide the purpose of the data handler’s personal identifying will be transmitted to third persons only by the expressed contribution of the involved person.
V.3. The handling of cookies
Cookies are short detail files, which are installed to the user’s computer by the viewed homepage. The purpose of cookie is to make the usage of the given service of information and communication technology and the service on the internet easier, and to make it more comfortable. There are several kinds of cookies, but in general they can be rated in two large groups. One of these groups is the temporary cookie, which is only installed on the user’s device during a given process, for example during the protecting identification of an internet banking, the other kind of cookie is the permanent cookie, for example the lingual setting of a homepage, which remains on the computer, until it will be erased by the user. Cookies can only be installed by the user’s permission, except for the case, that they are indispensably needed for the usage of the given service. This rule is based on the European Commission’s directives.
There are certain kinds of cookies, which do not require the prior contribution of the involved person. Our webpage gives a short reference about these cookies at the beginning of the first viewing. Such cookies are the ones that provide the purpose of authentication, playing multi – media, network load balancing, the cookies, which help with realising the process of the customization of the user interface, together with the user centred protecting cookies.
If the data handling already begins with the click to the website, the data handler gives information to the involved person about cookies, which require contribution at the beginning of the first viewing, and the data handler asks for the involved person’s contribution.
VI.1. The validation of the involved person’s rights
Érintett a jogai érvényesítésére irányuló kérelmét elküldheti az Adatkezelő bármely fentebb megadott elérhetőségére.
The involved person can send his or her petition of the vindication of his or her rights to the given availabilities of the data handler, that we mentioned above.
The data handler gives information to the involved person without causeless delay but at least within a month from the arrival of his or her petition about the measures that should be taken according to this petition. In case of necessity paying attention to the complexity of the petition and the number of the petitions, this deadline can be renewed with further two months. The data handler gives information to the involved person about the renewing of the deadline by marking the reasons of the delay within a month from the receiving of the petition. If the involved person submitted the petition by electronic means, the handout should be given by electronic means as well as far as possible, apart from the case, that the involved person takes for it in another way.
If the data handler does not take measures according to the involved person’s petition, he or she will give information to the involved person about the reasons of the default of the measure without delay, but at least within a month from the arrival of the petition. The data handler also gives information to the involved person about the fact, that the involved person can submit a letter of complaint to some of the surveillance authorities, and he or she can vindicate his or her right for remedy.
In case of the involved person’s petition the pieces of information, the handout and the measure, that should be taken according to the involved person’s petition should be insured without any charge. If the involved person’s petition is unequivocally gratuitous or exaggerated, particularly because of its persistent nature, the data handler can count an amount of charge, which means a reasonable marginal cost, or the taking of the measure can also be renounced by the data handler, according to the administrative costs, which can arise in connection with the offering of pieces of information or the giving of the reference, or the taking of the requested measure. The proving of the petition’s unequivocally or exaggerated nature assumes the data handler.
The data handler makes an obligation for himself or herself, that he or she will give information to each addresse about the correction, cancellation of the details, or the encumbrance of handling data, to whom the personal detail was transmitted, except for the case, that this process turns out to be impossible or it requires a disproportionally great amount of effort. The data handler will give information to the involved person about the circle of addressees by the involved person’s request.
VI.2. Access to the personal details
The data handler gives a reference to the involved person by his or her request about the point, if the data handler continues handling data referring to the involved person’s personal details, and if this process will be continued by the data handler, then he or she gives access to the involved person to his or her personal data, together with giving reference about the following pieces of information:
- the purpose or purposes of handling data;
- the kinds of personal details, which are involved in the process of handling details;
- in case of forwarding the involved person’s personal details, the legal basis of forwarding this details and the addressee or addressees of the process of forwarding data ;
- the planned length of handling data,
- the involved person’s rights in connection with the correction, cancellation and the encumbrance of handling personal data, as well as his or her rights to protest against handling personal data.
- the opportunity of turning to an authority,
- the significant pieces of information, that are in connection with the process of creating profiles,
- pieces of information about the names and addresses of the data processors and their activities that are in connection with the process of handling data
- the resource of the details
- 3. The correction of the handled details
The involved person can make an application for to the data handler for the correction of his or her unprecise personal data, respectively the complementation of the incomplete details, paying attention to the purpose of handling data. The correction of the incomplete details will be done by the data handler without causeless delay.
VI.4. The cancellation of the handled details, the right to make details forget
The involved person can make an application to the data handler to canel the personal details that refer to him or her without causeless delay, and the data handler makes an obligation for himself or herself to cancel the personal details, which refer to the involved person without causeless delay, if any of the following reasons optains:
- The personal details are not necessary anymore for the purpose, for which they were collected or handled by using other methods.
- The involved person withdraws his or her contribution, and the process of handling data has no other legal basis.
- The involved person protests against the handling of his or her personal details.
- The process of handling data happened in an unlawful way.
- The personal details are needed to be erased for performing the legal obligation, which is applicable for the data handler, and it is prescribed in the law of the European Union or one of its member states.
- The collection of the personal details, which is based on the involved person’s contribution happened by offering services to children, which are in connection with information society.
If the data handler made the personal detail public, which means that this detail became available to a third person, and the data handler made an obligation for himself or herself to erase this personal detail, he or she has to take the reasonably expected steps and measures paying attention to the available technology and the costs of the realisation of this purpose within the interests of giving information to the data handlers, who handle personal details, that the involved person requested the cancellation of the copy, respectively the second example of links, which show the personal data, we mentioned above, or the cancellation of the personal details themselves by them.
- Personal details are not needed to be cancelled in that case, if handling data is necessary:
- For the freedom of expressing opinions, and the purpose of the legal practice of the right to give information.
- For the performance of the obligation, which prescribes the handling of personal details, and this obligation is applicable for the data handler according to the law of the European Union or one of its member states, respectively within public interests, or the purpose of the realization of the task, which is done in the frame of the legal practice of a right of the executive power, which is transferred to the data handler.
- Based on the public interest, which involves public health.
- For the purpose of archieving in the frame of public interests, for the purpose of scientific and historical research or the purpose of statistics, in case if the right which belongs to the cancellation would probably make the process of handling data impossible, or it would seriously jeopardize this handling of details or For the proposal, the vindication, respectively the protection of legal claims
VI.5. The encumbrance of handling details
The involved person owns a right to request from the data handler, that instead of correcting and cancelling personal details, he or she should encumbrace the process of handling data, if any of the following points is realized.
- The involved person disputes the preciseness of the personal details, in that case encumbrancing refers to that period of time, which makes it possible for the data handler, that he or she can check the preciseness of the personal data.
- The process of handling data is unlawful, and the involved person raises an objection to the cancellation of the details, and instead of this procedure, he or she requests the encumbrance of the usage of these details.
- The data handler does not need the personal data anymore for the purpose of data handling, but the involved person has a claim for them to the proposal, the vindication or the protection of claims or
- The involved person protested against the handling of data. In that case the encumbrance refers to that period of time, until it is established, if the data handler’s legitimate reasons have a priority in contrast to the involved person’s legitimate reasons.
If the data handling falls under encumbrance, such personal details can only be handled, except for the case of storing by the contribution of the involved person or for the proposal, the vindication and the protection of claims, or within the interests of the protection of other natural or legal persons’ rights, or for the important public interest of the European Union or any of its member states.
The data handler gives a prior reference to the involved person, who requested the encumbrance of data handling about the release of the encumbrance.
VI.6. Right to protest against handling data
The involved person can protest against the handling of his or her personal detail in that case, if the data handling:
- is necessary for the realization of a task within the public interests, or the realization of a task, which is done in the frame of a right, that belongs to the executive power, and that is transferred to the data handler.
- Data handling is necessary for the vindication of the legal interests of the data handler or a third person.
In case of the involved person’s protesting against handling data, the data handler cannot handle the personal details any longer, except for the case, that the data handler proves, that data handling is reasonable for such compelling legal causes, that have priority in contrast to the involved person’s interests, rights and freedoms, or that are in connection with the proposal, the vindication and the protection of legal claims.
If the handling of the details happens within the interest of direct marketing, the involved person owns a right to protest in any time against the handling of personal data, which refer to him or her, especially if the handling of these details happen for the realization of this purpose. If the involved person protests against the handling of personal details within the interest of direct marketing, then the personal details cannot be handled any longer for this purpose.
VI.7. Right to block details
The involved person can request the blocking of his or her details from the data handler through the given availabilities.
The blocking of the requested data lasts until the reason, which is marked by the involved person, makes it necessary. The blocking of the details happens by the request of the involved person, and it happens forthwith, but at longest within thirty days.
VII. Possibilities of remedy
The data handler does everything to make it possible, that the handling of personal data happens in accordance with the legal rules, but if the involved person feels that it is not appropriate, he or she has a chance to write to the data handler through any of his or her given availabilities, that we mentioned above.
If the involved person feels that his or her right to the protection of personal details was insulted, then he or she can request remedy from the competent organs according to the authoritative legal rules.
- At the National Data Protecting and Information Freedom Authority, address: 1125, Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet Alley, 22 / c.
- Mail address: 1530, Budapest, PF 5.
- E – mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Telephone number: +36 1 391 1400.
- Fax number: +36 1 391 1410.
- At the Capital Regional Court, 1055, Budapest, Markó Street 27.
- Or according to his or her choice at the regional court, which is competent in that case, according to his or her residential place or habitation.
VIII. Additional provisions
To the present handout, the Hungarian law, the legal practise of authorities, guideline, the legal practise of courts, as well as the order about the protection of natural persons’ details in connection with the handling of these details, and the free streaming of these details, and the order, which is about the overruling of 95/46 directive of the European Community, EU 2016 /679 order )General Order about data protection) is authoritative.
The legal prescriptions, that refer to the activity of the data handler are particularry, but not exclusively:
- The European Parliament’s and the European Council’s Order (EU 2016 /679) about the handling of the natural persons’ details (GDPR. General Data Protection Regulation), which is the new data protecting regulation of the European Union.
- The law about information and the freedom of self – determination and the freedom of information from the year 2011, with the number of CXII. (Information Law).
- The law about the Civilian Code from the year of 2013, with the number of V.
- Law about the services of electronic commerce, together with services, that are in connection with information society, and the particular questions that refer to these
- Services, from the year 2001 and with the number of CVIII. (Electronic Commercial Law.)
- Law about the electronic communication from the year 2003 with the number of C. (Electronic Communication Law.)
- Law about the protection of the consumers from the year 1997 and with the number of CLV. (Consumer Protection Law.)
- Law about complaints and announces which belong to the competence of public interest from the year of 2013 and with the number of CLXV. (Law of Complaints and Announces.)
- Law about the activity of advertising in the frame of business and its particular encumbrances, from the year 2008 and with the number of XLVIII. (Law of Advertising.)
- Law about accounting from the year 2000, with the number of C. (Accountancy Law.)
Baj, 2019. in the month of august on the day of